Thursday, October 20, 2016

In our little town of Fortuna culture is very diverse and that is something I am very proud of. Some of my favorite things about my culture are apple harvest, and the gatherings we have around Christmas time. Apple Harvest around here is when we have a town-wide festival with a ton of games and apple related snack stands set up all around town, we also have a tractor that drives people around town on a hay bail! During Christmas we have a tree lighting ceremony in the middle of town and caroling to all the businesses. I love this part of my culture.

What I don't like about our culture is all of the judgement and bullying that happens in our schools and neighborhoods. I believe that if we change that problem it would be better around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment