Saturday, October 1, 2016

My name is Makayla Ann Mcknight I'm 14 years old and I am a sophomore, (I know im a little young) but my birthday is December 3rd. I live with my mom, dad, and two little brothers. I have a lot of animals at my house I have dogs, chickens, bunnies, ducks, and two goats, totaling up to about 100 animals in all. I play varsity soccer, choir, I play guitar, piano, and I do basketball cheer. I love to read books and write stories and songs. The things I love most about fortuna is the weather its very rarely hot here its mostly rain and clouds but I love it! My favorite time of the year is fall. Those are some things you might want to know about me.

2 comments:

  1. hey kayla i'm soory i didn't answer you quickly i was quite busy... oh u like animals and you have a lot! are you a farmer? haha so if you want to talk more with me add me on my facebook account aamran simo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Sorry for the late response as well I have been busy moving my animals and such due to the very wet winter we are having. There is a ton of water, and flooding, so i have had to move around my animals quite a bit actually. To answer your question, technically yes I am a farmer I guess haha. For the time being I do not have my phone for I have broken it but as soon as I get it back I'll look you up!

      Delete